TPI has strategically built a strong global footprint that takes advantage of proximity to large existing regional markets, adjacent new markets and seaports for global export.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, we have established a global footprint with advanced engineering centers in Warren, Rhode Island, Berlin, Germany and Kolding, Denmark; and manufacturing facilities in Warren, Rhode Island; Newton, Iowa; Chennai, India; Juarez, Mexico; Matamoros, Mexico; and Izmir, Turkey. Together we serve our customers with over 6 million square feet of manufacturing operations and over 14,000 associates including over 300 design and manufacturing process engineers, as well as craftsmen and production workers.
• TPI Denmark: In 2018, TPI opened its Advanced Engineering Center in Kolding, Denmark to enhance its technical capabilities and to serve its European customer base.
• TPI Germany: In 2019, TPI acquired a team of engineers in Berlin that strengthens TPI’s technical capabilities in support of global operations and growth as well as enabling complete blade solutions.
• TPI India: TPI established its newest state-of-the-art manufacturing hub in the greater Chennai region in 2020 and will be able to reliably and cost-effectively serve the India and global wind markets for multiple customers.
• TPI Iowa: Since 2008, our Newton, IA facility has been dedicated to advanced wind blade manufacturing to serve the North American market.
• TPI Mexico: Since 2014, our Ciudad Juarez, Mexico facility has been dedicated to advanced wind blade manufacturing and in 2016 and 2017, we opened two additional wind blade manufacturing facilities in Ciudad Juarez. In 2019, we opened a new precision molding and assembly systems and automotive manufacturing facility as well. Our Ciudad, Juarez Mexico manufacturing hub is capable of cost-effectively serving the U.S. and Mexico wind markets. TPI opened its Matamoros, Mexico manufacturing hub in 2018 to cost effectively serve wind markets in Mexico, Central and South America via land, rail and by water from the Port of Brownsville, Texas.
• TPI Rhode Island: Our operations in Warren, RI has been manufacturing precision molding and tooling assembly systems since the early 2000’s and manufactures composite solutions for the automotive industry. This facility also houses our design engineering team and Advanced Automotive and Composites Center.
• TPI Turkey: TPI established its first advanced wind blade plant in Izmir, Turkey in 2012. In 2015, our operations in Turkey expanded with a second plant in Izmir. Our Turkey operation is dedicated to advanced wind blade manufacturing for multiple customers primarily in the European, Middle Eastern and African markets, and it also has an advanced engineering center.